In one sentence...
- Bulletstorm is awesome fun for anyone who thinks that their first-person shooters are getting a little too serious.
- Crysis 2 is not as good as the first Crysis but it looks spectacular, the combat is still interesting, and it's very cinematic.
- Dragon Age 2 starts off pretty terrible and then becomes rather good with an unconventional story for a fantasy RPG—but it's still obsessed with BLOOODDDD MAAAGGGIC.
- Hoard is a fun, light co-op game.
- I don't know what everyone's complaining about with Civilization V; I thought it was perfectly amusing.
- Might and Magic Clash of Heroes is really fantastic, and anyone who enjoyed Puzzle Quest is going to love it.
- You Don't Know Jack is back, and it's even better than it was in the past.
- Red Alert 3 Uprising is mediocre: it has similar high production quality to the original game, but many of the missions don't seem to be particularly clever.
- I can't believe I put seven hours into The Witcher before I fully realized just how terrible it is.