I still remember the first two things in my mind this morning, and I thought I'd share:
1. AAAAAHHHHHHHH ALARM CLOCK MAKE IT STOP
2. If you swallowed a bee, could it make it to your stomach alive? What would happen if it stung you on the inside of your stomach?
What if you were allergic to bee stings?!
It seems pretty improbable that the bee would make it into the stomach alive. There are so many obstacles in its way. Plus, if it were living, I would think that it would try to fly upwards, especially in your esophagus. However, I am not a bee....
Those were my thoughts. However, I hadn't quite thought things through in the first thirty seconds of my morning. :)
Post a Comment