- I'm tired, and I wanted to go on vacation soon.
- I wanted to give a month's notice. The end of September is a month from now.
- The leaves should be turning around then, which could potentially make for pretty pictures.
That's it. That was my whole decision path. As it turns out, there were a lot of other potential reasons I maybe could have gone with:
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin release date
- Serenity release date
- Begins right after my little brother's 21st birthday
- Begins right after my favorite Washington resident's birthday
- MS confidential Windows-related reason
- et cetera
But, the best one? I might—might—get accepted into the Heroes of Might and Magic V closed beta and receive my testing copy around then. I'm all tingly just thinking about it.
Actually, all of those reasons are kind of pathetic when listed in bulleted list form. That's all I got going for me in that week? Don't laugh at my sad, sad life.