Sleepless in the Seattle Metro Area
Personal blog of
Thursday, March 10, 2011
A real relief
This new shower curtain is "100% guaranteed" not to mildew. That's a real relief. My last one was only 85% guaranteed, and when I called customer service they said they were sorry, but I was one of the other 15%.