Monday, April 14, 2008

Toothpaste

I just swallowed (by accident) half a mouth of toothpaste. Now I'm going to be tasting it all night. It just won't rinse away. Fantastic.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

What caused you to swallow it?

Also, I rather like the taste of toothpaste. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Maybe you should get some that tastes better ;-)

Travis said...

What an odd question. My mouth started to fill up with foam (the type that I use -- Crest Sensitivity with Whitening -- is very foamy), and in the process of choking, I swallowed about half of it.