- It's approaching dinnertime, so I decide to go downstairs and relax and make dinner.
- I remember that I need to set up a guest account on my PC downstairs so my parents will be able to watch TV without needing my admin password (my TV works through my PC).
- As I'm in Media Center anyway, I decide to get rid of some of the things I have recorded and never watched.
- I decide to watch an episode of The Singing Bee, and skim a few others.
- I'm now in a musical mood when I return upstairs after eating dinner, so I decide to finish my music awards for 2007.
Usually when I follow a chain of distractions this long I forget to do the things that I originally intended. In this case, I'm particularly proud of myself for remembering to actually make and eat dinner before getting distracted and listening to music for hours and hours.